Stuff you should know plus some FREE STUFF
There is so much information out there these days. It should be comforting to know that all of our questions can be answered in just a couple of clicks.
But have you ever felt that the more you learn, the more questions you have and the more insecure you become about making informed decisions?
I have certainly suffered from analysis paralysis. It has resulted in a feeling of overwhelm, meaning I am of no use to anybody.
So how do you know what property information is worthwhile pursuing and what needs to be dismissed?
Free Property Education Seminars
It’s like a virus. Every time you log onto your favourite social media platform, check your emails or simply surf the net, those property seminar ads just keep popping up.
So, if you agree that you need to learn more, how do you choose the right education without being “sucked in”?
1. Word of mouth is a great starting point. If somebody you trust has attended a seminar from which they gained value, listen to their feedback and decide if it fits for you. Ask questions. You can save days, even weeks, of attending all the “wrong” seminars by tapping into your trusted network.
2. What’s in it for them? Is the presenter spruiking property for you to purchase? Be very careful. If they have property to sell, (naturally at a discounted price for you!), then they are basically real estate agents selling property. This is not “property education”. By all means, do your own due diligence and make your own decisions – just don’t be sucked in to regarding this as property education.
3. What makes your heart skip a beat? There’s more than one way to make money in property, isn’t there? If you attend a property education seminar that presents numerous strategies, pay attention to your feelings. What excites you? Is it renovating? Perhaps property development floats your boat. Maybe you relate to the idea of buying property in a future hotspot and holding it for long term capital growth. Creating positive cash flow properties, adding granny flats, buying discounted property.. the list is endless. Listen to your heart and follow its lead.
I have spent years, long weekends, days and evenings attending a multitude of property education seminars.
I have spent tens of thousands of dollars on courses, coaches and mentors.
I’ve travelled to the other side of the country many times to learn from the best of the best.
I have been “sucked in” … and I’ve hit gold.
In my humble opinion there are two property educators currently touring Australia that provide outstanding value for money. They are ethical, deliver above and beyond all expectations and who I would recommend without hesitation.
Stuart Zadel is a property entrepreneur who is making a difference. He has a mission to inspire greater financial awareness within the wider Australian community and has implemented five inspiring goals to support the evolution of this mission:
- Inspire A Community Of 1,000+ Financially Abundant Australians
- Inspire 50,000+ People Live At His Events
- Inspire Through The Distribution Of 1,000,000+ Books
- Inspire The Contribution Of $1,000,000+ To Worthwhile Causes
- Inspire The Planting Of 1,000,000+ Trees In Australian Soil
Stuart’s Property Entrepreneur Conferences will be held in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth before the end of this year. Click here to access tickets to the next free event in your nearest capital city.
Do you prefer to learn from reading? I love to go to bed at night with a good property book and here are a couple of the best.
Simply click on your preferred book title to access one of these free books. They will cost you just $1 for postage. Now that’s good value!
Dymphna’s Growth and Cashflow Events are hugely popular among property investors who are realising that the traditional “buy, hold and hope” approach is no longer working. At these free events Dymphna teaches:-
- Why negative gearing is stupid
- Empire building and asset protection
- How to create positive cash flow from your real estate investment
- Tax minimisation
- How to potentially replace your income in 3-5 years
Dymphna offers so much free information that you can easily become a property investment expert without spending a single cent. You don’t even have to leave home. If you don’t want to attend one of her events but want to expand your knowledge, pop in to Dymphna’s free webinars by clicking here to register.
You should know…
I may, or may not, receive an affiliate commission if you purchase further educational resources. It doesn’t matter to me – I would recommend them anyway.
In the meantime, why not expand your knowledge by accessing the abundant information provided here – FOR FREE!
Is it worth paying for property education? It certainly can be. Do your research, talk to people you trust and listen to your heart!
Please comment below if you have attended some worthwhile property education and let us know what you learnt.